Founded in 1924, Feria Law, now Feria Tantoco Daos, is a Philippine law firm that remains to be among the most trusted, respected, and experienced in the country. The firm attends to a broad range of client needs through our specialized understanding of the Philippine legal environment, extensive work experience with clients across a wide range of industries, and a nuanced appreciation of both local and international business practices.
Feria Law was founded in 1924 by Felicisimo R. Feria, who became an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, and Gabriel La’O, then Dean of the College of Law of the University of Santo Tomas.
Over the years, our Firm’s continuing contribution to excellence in professional legal practice reflects our founders’ vision of keeping up with the changing times in order to meet our clients’ diverse needs. This has instilled in us a sense of reliability and stability that clients have come to expect of our Firm.
At certain points in our history, our illustrious roster of partners and associates has included the legal luminaries such as:
- Jose Y. Feria, former Associate Justice of the Supreme Court and former Dean of the UST Faculty of Civil Law
- Jose Colayco, former Justice of the Court of Appeals
- Diosdado Macapagal, former President of the Republic of the Philippines
- Raul Manglapus, former Senator and Secretary of Foreign Affairs
- Ramon San Jose, former Justice of the Court of Appeals
- Luis Y. Feria, member of the Supreme Court Code Commission and former Dean of the UST Faculty of Civil Law
- Gabriel T. Robeniol, current Justice of the Court of Appeals
Today, our lawyers continue to make significant strides in the Philippine legal landscape, by delivering to our clients service they can rely on and results that matter.